1. Sign up to Create an Adobe Account
You can find Lightroom Classic here. Please note, that Lightroom Classic includes a monthly subscription.
2. Download the Lightroom Brushes
After your order you will automatically receive a confirmation email and a download mail. The subject of the email is “Your downloads are ready | Wedding Rebels”. Make sure to check your spam folder if you can not find it in your inbox.
Open the email. Click on the download links to open the download pages of the individual products. The download of the zipped files is starting when you click on "Download Now".
Please note: Once you receive your Lightroom brushes via email it’s a good idea to back them up on an external hard drive. This way you have the presets stored safely forever.
3. Install the Brush Presets in Lightroom
1. Open Lightroom
2. Click on Lightroom (MAC) or Edit (PC) at the top and click on Preferences
3. Click on the Presets tab (second tab)
4. Click on Show All Other Lightroom Presets button (or Show Lightroom Presets Folder if you have an older version of Lightroom)
5. Open the Lightroom folder
6. Open the Local Adjustment Presets folder
7. Copy brushes (.lrtemplate files) to the Local Adjustment Presets folder
8. Restart Lightroom
4. Let’s Edit Some Pictures
- Open Lightroom
- Go to your Develop Module ( top right corner )
- Click the right tool in the tool pallet (Adjusment Brush), just below the histogram panel (marked in pink)
- Click on the arrows (marked in yellow) and choose a brush
- You can see the brush you are currently using (marked in blue)
Even though our presets are one-click presets, you will need to adjust basic settings such as exposure, contrast and saturation to your liking and or to match the settings of your camera. This is completely normal and the more you grow as a photographer, just like with any other art, you start developing your own look for your photos.
With experimentation comes learning, and with learning comes experience. Mixing and matching will acquaint you with the tool better. Each time you do this, you will discover how to creatively adjust an existing preset to bring your images to life.
Feel free to contact us via email if you are facing any problems or just want to share some edits or feedback. We do our best to reply within 48 hours.
Happy Editing! :)